On Sunday, March 10th 6pm - 8pm (doors open at 5pm) we will be hosting the Hall of Champions at the Fifth Third Field Stadium! The theme, “Take Me Out to The Ball Park” is planned to provide a fun atmosphere allowing donors, volunteers and students to engage in ways that will excite them as they see FCA in a greater way. Get excited for an evening of fun and fellowship!
- Guest Number Estimate:
- 300+: 248 tickets are available to purchase in groups of 8.
- Guest Speaker:
- Steve Springer will speak as well as give his testimony. (more information www.qualityatbats.com). Steve has over 30 years in the baseball industry including being a pro baseball scout and performance coach for the Blue-Jays.
- Batting Cage:
- Tokens will be available to purchase so guest can use the Rapsodo – “a sports analytics company that uses computer vision and advanced radar to help all athletes maximize their performance.
- Portable hitting monitor engineered for baseball and softball Indoor/Outdoor capability
- Proprietary radar and camera system for pro-level data accuracy
- Easy-to-use app wirelessly connects to both iPad and PC
- Video playback for hitting mechanics insight.
- Silent Auction:
- Several high quality items will be offered. Seeking donations.
- Ministry Booth:
- As guest arrive they will be directed by a student athlete greeter to this booth to receive their “tickets.” At the booth there will be an interactive map to help inform our guest of NW Ohio FCA.
- Catered Buffet Dinner:
- Stadium menu served. Suite guest will dine in and all other guest tables will be provided in the lobby area.
- Only 8 suites will be available which includes 8 tickets.
- Advertising provided on the Jumbotron during the event for sponsors.
Please call Mary Heidenreich (419) 724-4420 or email email@example.com if you have any questions or need assistance.